· Deadline for placing orders is one week prior to your
delivery. In some cases, one week is not possible; we will do our
best to help you with your last minute planning. Last minute orders
subject to additional 10% service fee.
· Payment- In order to book your event, we require a deposit
of usually 50% down. Your complete payment will be due one week
prior to your event; any increases in guest count or in additional
items ordered or hours staffed will be billed separately.
· Guest Count- Upon placing your order an approximate count
of guests is needed. This number may be changed up to one week
prior to event. Guest minimums may apply depending on type of
· Delivery time – We generally offer a half hour delivery
window for your order, and need approximately 1 hour to setup.
· Set-up- Upon our arrival, we ask that you have the food area
ready to be setup and all damageable surfaces protected. Set-up
of guest’s tables, chairs, and bars is not included but is available at
an additional charge.
· Staffing- Staffing prices are set at a minimum of 4 hours of
work, and start with set up and finish with break down.
· Please check your order before we leave to make sure all is
well. At this time we will need an estimated time for our return to
cleanup and pickup our equipment-if applicable.
· All perishable leftover food will be removed and disposed of
due to liabilities.
· Charges- Orders are subject to 20% of the pretax total for
delivery (includes delivery, setup and gratuity.) Sunday deliveries
subject to additional 20% service charge. Local delivery is minimum
· Fees-Stairs=$10 per flight, Cake Cutting=$1.75 per person
· Cleanup- Included in our buffet service is that we will
deconstruct your buffet, wipe down the buffet surface, and clear
and stack your dishes (either in your sink, or ready them for pickup
by the rental company). Deconstructing of guest’s tables, chairs,
bars and washing dishes is not included but is available at an
· Equipment Use- If applicable (chafing dishes, serving
utensils, serving platters ect…) there will be a charge for any lost
or damaged equipment, for the full replacement cost.
· Cancellations- Cancellations made three days up to one-
week notice will be charged 20% cancellation fee. Cancellations
made with notice two days prior to the event will be charged 50%
cancellation fee. 24 hour or less cancellation will be charged the full
amount and the food will be donated.
· Prices and menu items subject to change without notice
based on availability and fluctuation in market prices.
· I have read the above policies and acknowledge these terms
based on my signature below.